Based in Minsk, Belarus and Houston, USA
December 3, 2010
Press / Business contact:
CityCentre One, 800 Town and Country Blvd, Suite 300, Houston, TX, 77024, USA
+1 (832) 426 26 51
We're team of fun-loving developers and pixel lovers, geeks, nerds, gamers, designers, PM’s and a guinea pig named Boris. We build our games slowly and definitely pay too much attention to details.
We're focused on creating beautiful games that connect deeply with players providing nostalgic and memorable experiences.Our first in-house game
Although we've previously delivered more than 20 games and apps, we're very excited to release Pocket Troops as our first fully independent project. It's been a labor of love of the last two years, passing through 2 iterations of complete re-design so the game can be as good as possible.
How it all started with... Kickstarter YouTube
The point: 2 days, 3 nights, 274 cups of coffee YouTube
Breaking Ted: Roaring chainsaw + crazy country music + flows of sweet juicy jelly YouTube
There are far more images available for Heyworks, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "DevGAMM Hamburg Best Mobile Game Finalist" - Pocket Troops, 2015
- "DevGAMM Moscow Best Unity Game Finalist" - Pocket Troops, 2015
- "GamesJam GAMM Audience Choice Award Winner" - The Point, 2014
- "GamesJam GAMM Bronze Medal" - The Point, 2014
- "DevGAMM Moscow Excellence in Audio Finalist" - Pocket Troops, 2014
- "Indie Prize Belgrade Finalist" - Breaking Ted, 2014
- "THE PHILOSOPHY OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN: CRAFTING A STORY IN 3D"
- Kirill Kravchenko, Daniil Copytsko, 80.lv
- "Comparative analysis of the solutions for client-server interaction between games on Unity"
- Nikita Zaharchenko, DevGAMM 2014
- "Architecture of a client-server mobile game: from generalities to details"
- Andrey Chaiko, DevGAMM 2014
- "Creation of the game environment"
- Daniil Copytsko, DevGAMM 2014
- "HOW TO WRITE GYROSCOPE CONTROLLER WITH UNITY3D"
- Alexander Dezhurko, Heyworks Blog
- "Heyworks delivers amazing results. The art is gorgeous, the coding is clean, and the games are fun. They have never missed a deadline and communication is always clear and proactive. I recommend them without reservation."
- Gavin Brown, Scholastic Inc.,
- "We are a result-oriented company and trust numbers more than anything else. Heyworks always delivered what's been expected and more."
- Dmitri Zakharov, Mail.ru,
- "We could write a lengthy praise for Heyworks, but here is just a simple and short advice for you. Get Heyworks team hired before others do!"
- Vladimir Makarychev, Nival,
- "Whatever you ask Heyworks to do, they will find a way to accomplish it. They are experts, which helped us immensely on DragonIt project. Their ideas and improvements are invaluable and we definitely plan to continue working together."
- Sergey Trofimov, iFree Innovations,
Team & Repeating Collaborator
The one who has answers to your questions
The Big Boss
The Guinea Pig